Website optimization, also called SEO, is the abbreviation of Search Engine Optimization in English. It is a method that uses long-term summarized search engine indexing and ranking rules to adjust the program, content, sections, layout, etc. of the website, making the website more easily searchable by search engines. Included, occupy a favorable position in the ranking of relevant keywords in search engines. In foreign countries, SEO is already a relatively mature industry, and it is still in its infancy and development in China.
Website optimization can be explained in two narrow and broad terms. Narrow website optimization, that is, search engine optimization, is to make the website design suitable for search engine search and meet the index of search engine rankings, so as to obtain a higher ranking in search engine search. To enhance the effectiveness of search engine marketing. The factors considered in the broad site optimization are not only search engines, but also features that fully meet the needs of users, clear website navigation, and comprehensive online help. On this basis, the website functions and information are brought into full play. That is, based on the corporate website, it has established a good relationship with various factors in the online marketing environment such as network service providers (such as search engines), partners, customers, suppliers, and sellers.
In fact, in general terms, website optimization is divided into two parts, one is optimization within the site, and the other is optimization outside the site. On-site optimization is to make our website more search engine friendly and better experience for users on the site through SEO. The purpose of this is very simple, is to make our website rank high in search engines and get a good customer conversion rate. Off-site optimization? He uses SEO to help websites and website affiliates carry out brand promotion. This process may involve Baidu bidding and Google advertising.
After providing website building and optimization services for some companies, Longmai Networks understands the factors that affect search engine rankings. Many companies have only mastered the basics of SEO. How to systematically optimize a corporate website? Here are six steps to optimize your corporate website.
Step 1: Keyword Selection
Keywords To select keywords in the industry and users are used to searching, you can use Baidu related search and Baidu index ( http://index.baidu.com ) analysis. Before you optimize your website, you must lock the keywords of your website.
Tools for selecting keywords
(1) GOOGLE Keyword Tool: http://adwords.google.com lect / KeywordToolExternal
English keyword query can be done by:
(1) http: //inventory.overture.com.
Make the target keywords into a document. For large websites, the main thing to do is to categorize the keywords of the website.
Step 2: Website Content Strategy
Enrich the content of the website, mainly by adding some original content. Because the collection system promotes the production of garbage dumps into production garbage dumps, there is no website with original content at all. Although the content is rich, search engines will not like it. Try to let the original content occupy the corresponding proportion in the website. Second, let the website content Be as relevant as possible.
Step 3: Perfect Website Structure
To optimize the hyperlink structure of the website, the following aspects need to be done well:
1. URL optimization: Optimize the URL of the website into a URL with a higher weight.
2. Related Links: It is very important to make relevant links between various pages on the site. In this regard, you can first use the internal links of the website to establish many backlinks for important keyword pages.
Step 4: Keyword layout for web pages
1. Optimization of title and meta tags: According to SEO standards, all title and meta tags of the website are reasonably optimized and improved to achieve a reasonable state.
Step 5: Website Linking Strategy
Website links include external and internal links.
1. External link principles: External links usually use external exchange links, make link bait, and post soft links with links to build external links.
2. Internal link principle: The internal link of the website involves the problem of the structure of the website. The rationale for the rationalization of the website structure is to let the weight of the website be transmitted to each other according to its ideal distribution. Especially for corporate websites with many products.
Step 6: Website Map Production
There are many websites that don't pay much attention to the construction of site maps. The site map is very important. As the data of the site continues to increase, the structure of the site is becoming more and more complex. At this time, search engines rely on the site map to crawl new content.